[vox-tech] Here's my project, please give me some feedback

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Mon Jul 19 00:14:46 PDT 2004

i've found that if a compiler error message is SO bad that it makes me
want to search google, it can only mean one of two things:

1. i've forgotten a semi-colon or a closing parenthesis.

2. i must be programming in C++

i don't really read compiler error messages -- i just read the line
number and look for the error myself.  if i can't find the error, i run
make a second time and read the message.

--
In theory, theory and practise are the same.  In practise, they aren't.