[vox-tech] [Semi-OT] Mac modem connector

dylan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:17:45 -0800

Bill--

the bargain barn usually has a pile of those old cables... you want a
mini-DIN-8 (mac modem connector) -> DB 25 or DB 9  (pc connector) cable.

if you can't find one, let me know - i have a few extras.

dylan

on 04.1.29 4:42 AM, Bill Kendrick at nbs@sonic.net was reported to have
writen: