[vox-tech] X fonts too small!

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 01:51:46 -0800 (PST)

Okay.  So after migrating to unstable from stable, I'm enjoying this whole
new anti-aliased fonts under X apps (all GTK apps, I think.)  But the
fonts are a bit too small.  Is there a way to change the default font for
GTK apps? (fonts for the menu-bar and such.)

On a related note, my migration has left gnome and qt completely in
non-working state.  Both QT and Gnome have too many dependency conflicts,
and the dependencies are broken, too.  Thankfully I don't use QT or Gnome
as my primary window manager, but still this is soooooooo annoying...
Ahhhh man~...

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim