[vox-tech] Debian stable->unstable, mozilla won't run

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:19:18 -0800 (PST)

Cool!  It's working!  Problem was the Java shared library plugin in the
Mozilla plugins directory (/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins).  Thanks to Peter for
suggesting using strace (it works, despite all my grumblings every
single time I use it... =P)

-Mark