[vox-tech] can't ssh to suse 9 pro amd64

Dave Margolis vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 00:45:31 -0800 (PST)

on an older slackware system, i once had to add _ssh: all_ (or some other
similar syntax specifying a domain or ip range) to /etc/hosts.allow.

sshd shouldn't come compiled to respect tcpwrappers by default, but give
it a go...