[vox-tech] rusty newbie CD mounting woes

MB vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 10:38:06 -0800

If you take a look at "dmesg", there should be a few lines describing
the cdrom and what device it is listed as.  Also, since it is a cdrw
drive you may look into using the ide-scsi module.  I was warned that I
should use ide-scsi for my laptop cdrw/dvd drive...

Mark