[vox-tech] HTML troubles....

Mitch Patenaude vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 14:19:59 -0800

I'm not an HTML guru, but I'll give it a shot.  I've verified the=20
problem under Safari and IE 5.1 under OSX 10.2.8.  Safari renders it=20
properly, IE doesn't.

Hmm.. it looks like IE might not be recognizing the frameset... try=20
putting something simple in the default <noframes> section to test to=20
see if that's the problem... Because when I load the only frame=20
manually, it doesn't render properly either.  Table problems are=20
another classic source of problems.

   -- Mitch