[vox-tech] HTML troubles....

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:47:31 -0800 (PST)

Our department's website is showing up blank for certain users of Internet
Exploder.  The code validates as 4.0 with no problems (well, a couple of
minor issues with body tag attributes).  This problem doesn't show up (as
far as I know) for users with Opera or Mozilla-based browsers.

I can't replicate the problem on my computer, either at work or at home.

If you're so inclined, could you browse to http://unexdlc.ucdavis.edu and
see if it comes up blank?  If so, could you give me some suggestions as to
what might be happening?

FWIW, the site is running Cold Fusion on JRun4 with Apache 2.0.45 on
Solaris 9.

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
I wouldn't mess with them."
--Michael Moore