[vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

Rob Rogers vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 00:15:05 +0000

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 16:04:35PM -0800, Richard Burkhart wrote:
> Will try with the source that you put on list ... but ... I've had the same
> problem with about 6 other sources -- that openoffice.org directs
> debian'ites to for installing.

Not sure what sites openoffice.org is directing you to, but you can
check the Debian OO.o team's list of mirrors at
http://openoffice.debian.net/mirrors.html

I just checked the first 3 mirrors on the list, and all of them work for
me, but that also includes the one you've been having problems with.