[vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

Jonathan Stickel vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 06 Jan 2004 13:56:21 -0800

You could install the official binary distribution from OppenOffice.org.
  I've not had any problems with the 1.1 release after several installs
in both Linux and Windows.  I'd reccommend getting the CD release which
you can leave with your family member.  In addition to having the
installation binaries for Win, Linux, and Mac, it also has many OO.o
"extras" (various templates and such).

Jonathan