[vox-tech] circuits with latex

Sat, 7 Feb 2004 20:57:16 -0800

HA!!!!!

i wish i could.  i don't even get that far!  here's my m4 file:

   p@satan$ cat circuit.m4
   .PS
   cct_init
   gridsize = 0.1
   .PE
   \usebox{\graph}

   p@satan$ m4 circuit.m4  > circuit.pic
   p@satan$ gpic -t circuit.pic > circuit.tex
   gpic:circuit.pic:3: syntax error before newline
   gpic:circuit.pic:3: giving up on this picture

it's giving up on cct_init.  what my belief in what should happen is
this:

1. m4 creates a .pic file.
2. gpic takes a .pic file and creates a .tex file.
3. i \input the .tex file at the appropriate location.

am i completely off base here?

thanks!
pete