[vox-tech] Kernel Panic

Bill Wells hammer29 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 25 08:06:45 PST 2004

I recommend that anyone using a Linux distro subscribe to as many of the
distro mailing lists (particularly those that mention security) as
he/she/it feels may apply to their particular situation.  If too many are
subscribed, you can always unsubscribe

They serve not only as a sanity check, yep, somebody else has the same
problem, it ain't just me, but keep you up to date on other distro
problems/development.

I am an old suse user (currently Slackware) and have not unsubscribed from
all of suse's lists yet.  (sometimes make for interesting reading).  I had
sent the msg I forwarded to kmail trash about 5 minutes before I a link was
established between um, suse 9.2, and kernel panic.  was able to rescue it
before session end.

Merry Christmas to all!

Bill Wells