[vox-tech] some PDF problems: screen and print rendering do not match

Henry House hajhouse at houseag.com
Tue Aug 10 18:55:59 PDT 2004

På tisdag, 10 augusti 2004, skrev Mark K. Kim:
> Have you tried Acroread?  I think the way Acroread renders is the "proper"
> way.  I noticed xpdf doesn't always render like Acroread.

No, I have not tried Acroread. However, XPDF is rendering fine on the
screen (I have printouts from my client to varify this).

I think I have a temporary solution now: the non-free version of GS (gs-afpl
in Debian's package system) renders the PDF correctly. It is still non-free
software, but has less onerous restrictions that Acroread.

--
Henry House