[vox-tech] Heretical WinXP Q re: burning Knoppix CD's

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:41:28 -0700 (PDT)

Jonathan Stickel said:

[snip]

> With whatever burning software you use, you need to choose "burn from a
> CD image" or such.  I don't think WinXP's native CD writing software
> gives you this option; it is only for writing data.  For windows, try
> Roxio, Nero, Disk Juggler, or the like.

Got it, thanks.  I know what I was doing wrong.

Any recommendations for software?  I'm not all that keen on paying money
for such software if I can avoid it.

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)