[vox-tech] Heretical WinXP Q re: burning Knoppix CD's

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:35:05 -0700 (PDT)

Use a burning software, not XP's simulated file system.  If you just drop
it in, it's gonna create a file system on the CD and put the ISO file in
the root of the FS.  You don't want the FS there.  So use a burning
software that knows how to burn ISO files instead.

-Mark