[vox-tech] php/GD problems (sorry for duplicate post)

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:34:53 -0700 (PDT)

What do you get with:

   <?php var_dump(gd_info()); ?>

?  If you get error, then GD isn't properly interfaced with PHP.  Also, it
should show you which image types it supports.

-Mark