[vox-tech] SBC Modem Compatibility

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:59:16 -0700

Dunno but I strongly suggest you use omsoft, dslextreme.com
or sonic.net instead of SBC.  That way you can get a static
IP (and no PPPoE) at a reasonable price, and decent tech
support.  All of these ISPs use SBC equipment for the last
mile, which is good if you are on an RT.

Also, last I heard SBC workers are treatening to go on
strike in 2-3 weeks so you might want to hurry.

-- Rod