[vox-tech] Re: cs4232 on tp600 (was on vox-if: IF update - thank you

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 14:11:19 -0800 (PST)

Hello Shorter,

Modules.conf should have the following line:

   alias sound cs4232

which should take care of automatically loading the sound.  I thought we
had tested the the system by rebooting it...  Anyway, I hope that helps!

-Mark