[vox-tech] one of the most pernicious spams i've ever seen.

Ken Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:57:00 -0700

--cNdxnHkX5QqsyA0e

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 01:58:13PM -0700, Micah J. Cowan wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 09:33:08AM -0700, Michael J Wenk wrote:
> > Also, guess it doesn't hurt to say that you should never have your PIN
> > for online banking match the one for your ATM.  Or if you're forced, be
> > bloody sure that the site you enter it, really is your bank's site. =20
>=20
> Do you know of banks that let you choose two different PINs, one for
> online, one for ATM? That'd be nice...
>=20

Washington mutual uses alphanuermic online banking passwords.
Downey Savings and Loan allows you to have two different pin's. Their=20
downside is that they use your Social Security number as the "username"

Do you know of banks that don't let you choose two different PINs?
--=20
My key was last signed 6/10/2003. If you use GPG, *please* see me about=20

--cNdxnHkX5QqsyA0e

--cNdxnHkX5QqsyA0e--