[vox-tech] one of the most pernicious spams i've ever seen.

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:57:25 -0700 (PDT)

I think what you've described is the URI.  URL is supposed to be a subset
of URI, whatever that means.  I personally don't care but I wouldn't mind
knowing what that means if anyone else knows.

-Mark