[vox-tech] the answer to all my virus problems

dylan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:03:11 -0800

thanks pete, i will take a look...

so far i have been able to dig up the following sites:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.20/doc/html/filter_toc.html

http://colondot.net/mbm/mailfilter.shtml

i will have to spend some time reading these before i am able to make sense
of them...

i tried a simple filter of my own design... however, all of my mail was
getting stuck on the server... and had to use 'exim -qff -v' to get it back!

dylan

on 03.9.21 10:32 AM, p@dirac.org at p@dirac.org was reported to have writen: