[vox-tech] PHP MySQL Shell Script

Charles McLaughlin vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 23:02:37 -0700 (PDT)

Well.... This project really is a shell script and won't ever go through
Apache.  I'm using PHP because I can quickly build a GUI using PHP-GTK.
This is just quicker for me than using C/C++.  I thought about using
Python, but I'm more familiar with PHP.  ;-)

What environment vars should I look at?

Thanks for the help!

Charles