[vox-tech] X-No-Archive Inheritance?

Mark Liechty vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 10:21:07 -0700

>My concern is that someone could post a question that deals with =
something=20
>illegal (DMCA violations). Archiving this would be bad.

The participants in the LUGOD lists are a pretty smart bunch who have
probably spent more time on this thread than the problem is worth.  The =
fact
is that if you post illegal information at this time in out technical
history you,IMHO, deserve to be strung up.

As I recall, this thread was started by someone who sent Bill a nasty
message.  Seems that if the guidelines were clear that everything was
archived but there was a small chance to avoid this by using the
X-No-Archive option then everyone is happy.

Mark Liechty MCSE, CNE, CCA
MLA Computer Consulting Services
mark @ mlaccs.com
www . mlaccs . com
(Adding the spaces to the e-mail and website significantly reduce SPAM)