[vox-tech] X-No-Archive Inheritance?

Jonathan Stickel vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:45:55 -0700

I hesitate to post my 2-cents due to ignorance, but here goes:

It seems to me that the point of choosing not to archive a message (with
X-No-Archive) is because the message is not worth archiving for some
reason (e.g. one-liner, too silly, etc.).

Anyone thinking that they can protect personal information by not
archiving a message should think again.  Any message sent to a vox list
is sent to over 100 different person's mailboxes who can do with it what
they will...

Jonathan