[vox-tech] ripping video: wierd interleaving effect on fast motion

Bill Kendrick vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:40:18 -0700

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 05:36:00PM -0700, Rob Rogers wrote:

> MythTV does support this via an "IR Blaster"...an IR transmitter that
> connects generally via a serial port. Any blaster device supported by the
> lirc driver will work. I've even seen schematics with RadioShack part
> numbers included that you can put together for a few bucks.

Assuming RadioShack still has it any more.  You know, they need all that
space for their cell phone salespeople, big screen TVs and RC cars.

:^P

-bill ('null modem?' you mean, like, for a phone?) kendrick