[vox-tech] Kernel compile - debian magic steps

vox-tech@lists.lugod.org vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:55:06 -0700

hi richard,

it's easier, but i still do it the non-distro specific way.  i dunno
why.  out of habit, maybe.

google has loads and loads of references:

http://www.google.com/search?q=debian+kernel+compile&sourceid=opera&num=100&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

two which looked good right off the bat:

http://members.datafast.net.au/tmccoy/kernel_compile.html

pete