[vox-tech] bash question - how to read specifed amnt of data from a file

dylan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 19:09:31 -0800

ok already! this is getting a little out of hand.

if you would have read my previous post you would have known that this is
not the client that came with my NON M$ system.

you come up with a good email client that can deal with multi-byte character
sets, that is free, and is not a giant bloaty monster (i.e. mozilla), and
that will run on OS 9. i'll say it again - i hate outlook express - but i am
using it out of necessity- not because i want to.

in just in case you didn't realize it- there are some people (i.e. people
who have never been lucky enough to have a threaded client) who did not know
that replying to an unrelated message would cause such havoc. i simple
request not to do it would have been enough.

-dylan

on 03.10.9 8:44 AM, Jonathan Stickel at jjstickel@myrealbox.com was reported
to have writen: