[vox-tech] procmail list marking - help needed

vox-tech@lists.lugod.org vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:30:43 -0700

bill,

check out "man procmailrc" and look for "TO".  note the captitalization.
that will do what you want:

   If the regular expression contains ‘^TO_’ it will be substituted by
   ‘(^((Original‐)?(Resent‐)?(To|Cc|Bcc)|(X‐Envelope
   |Apparently(‐Resent)?)‐To):(.*[^‐a‐zA‐Z0‐9_.])?)’, which should catch
   all destination specifications containing a specific address.

pete