[vox-tech] looking for a decent < 20GB HD

dylan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 05 Oct 2003 12:53:11 -0800

thanks for the input-

most of the bad things that i had been hearing were coming from the slashdot
crowd (perhaps not the best place for facts...), as well as the change of
most mfgrs going from a 3yr warranty to a 1yr warranty.

i will do some shopping then, thanks for the offer.

dylan

on 03.10.5 10:40 AM, Rod Roark at rod@sunsetsystems.com was reported to have
writen: