[vox-tech] Re: Anyone else mess up their KDE install this week?

D & E Radel vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 23 May 2003 09:06:30 +1200

> Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:09:53 -0700
> From: Ken Bloom <kabloom@ucdavis.edu>
> To: vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
> Subject: Re: [vox-tech] Anyone else mess up their KDE install this week?
>

> On 2003.05.21 14:24, Richard Burkhart wrote:
> >
> > I'm running a Deb-testing system... and trusted apt-get a bit more
> > than I
> > should have.

> What unofficial apt source are you using for KDE? KDE 3 hasn't
> propagated to testing yet. As a result, I don't think the debian bug
> listings will be too helpful for you.

There was a recent upgrade to the KDE3 in Sid. A massive download. The
package in question is held back when doing an "apt-get upgrade", but can be
installed with "apt-get install kdelibs4" or "apt-get dist-upgrade".