[vox-tech] CD writer suggestions?

Bill Kendrick vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 11:41:20 -0700

A project I may be working on will require that I burn some test discs,
so it looks like I'm going to have to get a CD burner that actually _works_.
(The one we have in Melissa's PC has been consistently flakey; Googling came
up with other folks who've had problems with it in the past.)

Can someone recommend something reliable and easy-to-use under Linux?
(My desktop system is IDE, so I'd just be swapping out my current IDE drive.
I'd rather not spend time/energy adding SCSI to my system, as I'd like to
replace it completely one of these days.)

Thanks!