[vox-tech] IP address management with MySQL and PHP

dylan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 13 May 2003 20:15:30 -0700

bad form replying to one's message but...

i meant to say 'rewriting some software *in* PHP and MySQL...'

***must be dinner time...

-dylan

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."