[vox-tech] IP address management with MySQL and PHP

Mike Simons vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 13 May 2003 21:54:53 -0400

--U58U7wle/RT11wuz

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 05:20:02PM -0700, Corey A. Hines wrote:
> I manage two /21 (16 class C) IP address spaces and I am interested to=20
> know if anyone else is doing this type of thing. I have imported all of=
=20
> the IP records and related fields into a MySQL DB and am now trying to=20
> develop a web based tool to make the DB easy to query and hopefully=20
> easy to update. I am attempting to use PHP for this purpose and I am=20
> wondering if anyone knows of any good products (free, Free, or cheap)=20
> that can be used for this purpose. I have found some PHP code on=20
> hotscripts.com of varying usefulness, does anyone have any ideas? Some=20
> of my users, who would be interested in this IP address information are=
=20
> daunted by some of the simplest of Windows constructs so the tool has=20
> to be intuitive. Please let me know if you have any ideas, thanks.

Corey,

- Can you explain a little more about what you want to "manage" about
  these records...=20
 =20
- Are you talking just DNS information or something more?

--=20

--U58U7wle/RT11wuz

--U58U7wle/RT11wuz--