[vox-tech] IP address management with MySQL and PHP

Corey A.Hines vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 13 May 2003 17:20:02 -0700

All,

I manage two /21 (16 class C) IP address spaces and I am interested to
know if anyone else is doing this type of thing. I have imported all of
the IP records and related fields into a MySQL DB and am now trying to
develop a web based tool to make the DB easy to query and hopefully
easy to update. I am attempting to use PHP for this purpose and I am
wondering if anyone knows of any good products (free, Free, or cheap)
that can be used for this purpose. I have found some PHP code on
hotscripts.com of varying usefulness, does anyone have any ideas? Some
of my users, who would be interested in this IP address information are
daunted by some of the simplest of Windows constructs so the tool has
to be intuitive. Please let me know if you have any ideas, thanks.

Corey Hines