[vox-tech] Wireless cards and orinoco patching woes

Mon, 5 May 2003 10:54:10 -0700

begin lakeinfoworks <lakeinfoworks@lakeinfoworks.com>
> I'm the other person who was helped and I'd love to help you.  However, I
> have a problem that is denying me web access except through other people's
> machines.  I'll be posting that problem shortly.
>
> I'll keep your post until I can get on the Internet with my machine.  If you
> solve your problem in the meantime, please post that fact.
>
> BTW, if memory serves me right, it was Pete Salzman's lady friend who gave me
> the answer.  It seems that she wasn't sure why her advice worked, but it
> did.  Can't argue with success.

hey mister, that's no lady!  that's my wife!   (well, soon to be, at least).  :)

and we were helped by nicole.  women seem to keep helping with these orinco
cards...  wierd.  :)

pete