[vox-tech] debian force removal

Sun, 4 May 2003 13:59:51 -0700

wow, good learning going on.  thank you.  i see that:

   FILE='/etc/defoma/hints/xfonts-abi.hints'
   /usr/bin/defoma-font purge-all $FILE

is causing

   W: type1: Category not found.
   W: type1: Category not found.
   W: type1: Category not found.
   W: type1: Category not found.

time to look at documentation.  thanks for getting me started.

pete

begin Ken Bloom <kabloom@ucdavis.edu>