[vox-tech] Public Access Terminal

Darrick Servis vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:53:08 -0800

On Thursday 27 March 2003 05:00 pm, Henry House wrote:
> I suggest that you mount a ramdisk under /home and rig the browser
> startup script to chroot() to that directory.

I've thought about that one too.  I've never chrooted before so I there's a
learning curve for me there.  Also the ramdisk while I've used it before
that's time too.  I think in the long run that's probably the best idea.
However, I am trying to get this done last week.

Either way in the next couple of weeks I'll put together an install disk
everyone can play around with if they're so inclined and if a few of you want
to go full on we can set up a CVS.