[vox-tech] unfound ethernet card

Bryce Kuklok vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 05:35:47 +0000

<DIV>as some of you may notice i am writing this one from windows.&nbsp; at the installfest this weekend we did some updating on my machine and everything went fine.&nbsp; i shut it down, got home, and low and behold my ethernet card is no where to be found.&nbsp; it's a sony vaio pcgz505lek and i believe the card is an intel etherpro 10/100.&nbsp; i'm running debian 2.4.20.&nbsp; at start up a line fliues by that says something along the lines of "eth0: no device found".&nbsp; none too sure, it goes by quickly.&nbsp; any help would be much appreciated.</DIV>