[vox-tech] Compiling C into Java bytecode?

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 08:35:36 -0700 (PDT)

I think I've heard of such program.  Sorry but I can't remember what it's
called or where I heard it.  I vaguely seem to recall hearing about it
from Brian Lavender but that's probably just in my imagination.  Have you
asked it on Saclug list?  Couldn't hurt.

-Mark