[vox-tech] Problem: APT internal error problem

Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:04:16 -0700

doug,

looks like a sid libpam0g package breakage.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=libpam0g&archive=no

you might want to search one of the debian-* lists for a possible
workaround or ETA to fixage.   both reports were filed 2 days ago.

pete