[vox-tech] RE: 802.11b PCI Nics

Donald Childs vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:21:24 -0700

Searched the VOX-Tech list archives, and found more info.

I found a WLAN Adapters Listing @ http://linux-wlan.org/

http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters_supported_html3.html

Looks Like I will go with the netgear.

Found an article at /.
http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/06/08/1749217&mode=thread&tid=117&
tid=137&tid=193&tid=99

and this:
Linksys GPL Code Center
WRT54G
Firmware Version 1.30.1  / Firmware Version 1.30.7
http://www.linksys.com/support/gpl.asp

Also came across this at Sourceforge.net for those interested:
Project: Broadcom 4301 Linux Driver Project
http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-bcom4301/

	Thread discussing Broadcom source release
	http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=889500&forum_id=260950