[vox-tech] Uninstalling glibc

Ken Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:07:11 -0700

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

Over on the left side, below "General Information" "Bugs Count" and=20
"Subscription - Package Tracking System".

By the way, a quick look shows me that the packages I listed in a=20
uninstall that belong to that source package. But it actually appears
that most of the packages that want to uninstall want to do so because=20
they depend on libxml2, so downgrade that also so it doesn't get=20
uninstalled.