[vox-tech] networking

Rick Moen vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 01:03:58 -0800

Quoting Jeff Newmiller (jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us):

> I apologize for the apparent short temper... I only intended to make sure
> everyone realized that a discussion of this topic had already been
> referenced.  The original question was certainly fair, and the responses
> were accurate, but neither Karsten nor Rick are in Davis, so it seemed
> appropriate to make sure everyone (including, but not limited to, you)
> realized that the FAQ had some relevant points.

The LUGOD FAQ is so, tres, mucho kick-ass.  I hope Jim _does_ get around
to reading through it.  He'll either achieve a state of enlightenment or
at least ascend to a higher plane of dada.  ;->

--
Cheers,               I have /usr/sbin/coffee mounted from /dev/mug right now,
Rick Moen             and you can't have it.  Oh no, I just tried to seek past