[vox-tech] networking

Jeff Newmiller vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:13:46 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Jim wrote:

> > Just to remind y'all... it is noted, in the lugod-faq:
> >
> > http://www.dirac.org/linux/lugod/faq/lugod-faq.html
> >
> > which "Jim" says he read.
>
> picky arent ya?  Fine, lets play your game.  If you look up on my original
> post (dated 1-20-03 at 11:27 AM) I never stated that I read the entire
> lugod-faq.  "I followed the directions given in the lugod fact" is the exact
> phrase just in case you don't want to look it up on the original post.
>
> I know a good optometrist if you are interested.
> "Jim"

I apologize for the apparent short temper... I only intended to make sure
everyone realized that a discussion of this topic had already been
referenced.  The original question was certainly fair, and the responses
were accurate, but neither Karsten nor Rick are in Davis, so it seemed
appropriate to make sure everyone (including, but not limited to, you)
realized that the FAQ had some relevant points.

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing