[vox-tech] Reformatting a FAT32 partition

Richard S. Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:39:00 -0800

Crud.  My Googling of this problem indicates that this can only be done
by repartitioning the partition, and even then it isn't 100% reliable.

Hee hee.  Back to parted I go.  Whee!

--
Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

AIM: Buffalo2K / Y!: rscrawford
mailto:rscrawford@mossroot.com / http://www.mossroot.com

"The mome rath isn't born that could outgrabe me!"
                                              --Nicol Williamson