[vox-tech] Re: CD-RW software for Unixes

Jonathan Stickel vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 11:29:54 -0800

I use GnomeToaster (as distributed with Redhat 8.0).  Despite occasional
instabilities and bugs, it allows me to easily write files to CD-Rs and
CD-RWs, supporting multisessions.

Actually, I ran into problems when I tried to write a multisession CD in
WinXP, and then some more with gtoaster.  I could have guessed it
wouldn't work, but CDs are cheap.

Jonathan