[vox-tech] SBLive Value sound

Richard Burkhart vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
22 Feb 2003 11:27:33 -0800

Your problem is a permissions issue -- one that I had before.  I THINK
you need to give your user access to /dev/dsp, or or /dev/audio ... or
add your user to the group 'audio'

 ... if I wasn't running out the door within 2 minutes, I'd track back
the route that I used to fix things and let you know.  Once I get back,
if someone else hasn't answered already -- I will do so ...

ttyl