[vox-tech] [OT] Electrical Engineering Question

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 08:32:51 -0800 (PST)

In general, resistance increases as heat increases.  Hence super
conductors are kept cold.  (Or another way to think of it is, for a single
electron, it is easier for it to travel through a crowd of other
electrons that aren't bouncing around than it is to go through a crowd of
other electrons that are... like a real-life traffic.)

-Mark