[vox-tech] How do i refer my system with IP and make sure that its accessible from windows(server is running there)

MB vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:12:37 -0800

Ok.  I understand the problem now.  You could use any old transfer
method... ftp, samba, nfs, etc... just create a SSH/SFTP tunnel first.
Or on the other hand, you could use java and SSL...
Mark