[vox-tech] Laptop Going to Sleep In Console Mode

Daniel Hurt vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:04:32 -0800

Unfortunately yes.  I have also have searched through the Gentoo forums.
Also this place sometimes has good information:

I was just checking to see if it was a common/easily fixed problem.

I really can just use the terminals inside of X.

dan